- Exam Centre Login
- Student Login
- XI-Measures of Central Tendency - Mean
- XII-MicroEconomics-Production and Cost
- XII-MicroEconomics-Consumer Equilibrium
- XII-MicroEconomics-Introductory MicroEconomics
- XI-Accountancy-Not for Profit Organisations
Want to draw, tailor, and see your creations on beautiful bodies? Creativity is, however, not the only thing that a fashion desiger should have. The ability to second-guess trends, follow fashions around the world and create something uniquely your own will ensure your success. A fashion designer must be sensible to detail and have good visualisation skills as design is an expression of what one thinks, feels and experiences. He/she must be observant and have an open mind and understand the customers and their needs well.
A fresh graduate joining the industry can expect to earn anywhere between Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 40,000 per month. The pay increases as you gain experience. Your pay depends on the company you work for and the acceptability of your design. If your designs get accepted, then the sky is the limit for you as far money goes.
* Great communication skills
* Ability to inspire awe
* Amazing amount of patience, empathy and maturity
* Ability to connect with people and understanding their requirements
* Should have great design skills and the flexibility to adapt to the global scenario
After Class 12, opt for a professional course in designing to understand the nuances of fashion design and also learn how to market your products.